Does your landscape have an area that your irrigation system doesn’t water and you are looking for an alternative? Watering Rock may be the answer you are looking for, since once they are filled (almost 5 gallons) they can water for 2-3 days depending on how you set the drippers.
What are they?
They work well as a portable drip system, with each rock holding close to 5 gallons of water.
What do they do?
containing a 5 gallon reservoir the Watering Rock will continually release water at the rate you set the adjustable drippers to, until the reservoir is empty. Water and additives are easily added through holes located on the top back side of the rock.
What are the benefits?
Great for new plantings that may suffer from lack of water and nutrients during their initial transplant period. Forgetting to water that sensitive plant, no longer a problem with Watering Rock, place it, fill it, and forget it. If these problems happen to you, then you would definitely benefit from the Watering Rock. Fill it from the easily accessible hole located on the top of the rock, add any additives you choose, and your work is done. The rock will do the rest. Your plants will love you for buying it.
Here are the key features of a Watering Rock:
- Works well as a portable drip system package.
- The Watering Rock Kit includes 15 feet of ¼ inch polyethylene drip line, 6 adjustable drippers, 5, ¼” T connectors, 2, ¼” threaded barbs and 2, ¼” line stakes.
- The Watering Rock is made of polyethylene HDPE plastic and holds almost 5 gallons of water.
- The Watering Rock measures 15”Lx14"Wx12"H
- Can easily be filled from the covered hole in the back of the rock.
- Is light weight and easy to move or ship.
- No electric needed and is UV resistant and durable.
- Replacement parts are easily accessible.
- Packaged in standard cardboard box with assembly instructions.