Underhill Precision Rainmaker Hose Nozzle
Underhill’s Precision “Specific Task” Nozzles with solid metal construction, deliver millions of soft uniform water droplets providing a rapid, yet gentle water application over a wide range of flow rates. The Rainmaker is designed for syringe and spot watering turf and hardy landscaping. At 23 GPM flow rate, from soft watering to powerful drenching, the Rainmaker Precision nozzle is designed to fully irrigate without disturbing turf, dirt, seeds, etc…, providing a precise solution for hand watering applications.
- Solid Brass, Machined Construction
- Emits a solid cone pattern
- Rubber-tipped ends made for commercial use and longevity
- 3/4" FHT Inlet can attach directly to a hose or to a high-flow control valve
- Unique "fish-mouth" design ensure uniform and even distribution pattern
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.