Underhill Precision Cloudburst Hose Nozzle
Underhills Precision “Specific Task” Nozzles with solid metal construction, deliver millions of soft uniform water droplets providing a rapid, yet gentle water application over a wide range of flow rates. The Cloudburst nozzle is designed for dry spots, area drenching or applying wetting agents. At 35+ GPM flow rate, from soft watering to powerful drenching, the Cloudburst Precision nozzle is designed to fully irrigate without disturbing turf, dirt, seeds, etc…, providing a precise solution for hand watering applications.
- Solid Brass, Machined Construction
- Emits a solid cone pattern
- Rubber-tipped ends made for commercial use and longevity
- 3/4" FHT Inlet can attach directly to a hose or to a high-flow control valve
- Unique "fish-mouth" design ensure uniform and even distribution pattern