Trident AG Batch Blending System by Dema
Trident AG Batch Blending system is now available to professional growers who want the same batch blending opportunities as used in professional laundry operations. The Trident AG is an automated dosing system for growers using multiple nutrients. The modular design allows up to nine different nutrients, plus water, to be used at one time. Nine individual dosing pumps will precisely add the desired amount of your nutrients or supplements, easily controlled through bluetooth technology right from your smart device or PC. The Trident AG can store up to 100 different formulas, providing optimal feeding schedules to meet the needs of your crops at different times or stages of development. The Trident AG saves time and money through reduced labor and less wasted nutrients. Accurate dosing of your custom nutrient blend - every time!
- Trident Main Module
- Nine durable, quick change pumps (16 oz/min output each)
- One Flush Manifold
- DIN Rail for easy mounting of the quick change pumps and control module
- Pro-Access Control Module
- Pro-Select Formula Selector Remote
- Access to free Dema Connect APP for bluetooth connectivity
- Easy on board programming or with smart device/PC via bluetooth technology
- Modular design accommodates up to nine pumps and a flush manifold
- Pump output is up to 16 oz per minute
- Data collection and reporting through DEMA Connect app
- Flush manifold for nutrient blending with water or nutrient isolation
- Durable ABS enclosures
- 100-250 VAC 50/60 Hz with auto-switching power supply
- 24 VDC 105 rpm gear motors
Pro-Access Control Module with bluetooth technology puts the programming, formula storage and control right in your hands. Bluetooth technology using the Dema APP lets you create, store and select up to 100 dosing formulas from your smart device or PC.
- One control module can control up to 8 pump stands
- Incorporate your logo and brand in full color
- Easily connects via Bluetooth to smart devices and PCs
Pro-Select Formula Selector is a hand held remote for easily selecting or changing formulas as your operation needs change.
- Multi-line display for formula names and load counts
- Connect to the Pro-Connector or to the Trident pump stand (see instructions for details)
- Formula activation and emergency stop control
Please Note: Images may not reflect accuracy of item. See details above for what is included in purchase.