Toro Evolution AG Series Controller
TORO Evolution AG Series Controller
Introducing Toro’s simple, intuitive and economical controller that gives both agricultural and horticultural growers the features they need now! The Evolution® AG is built on the award-winning Evolution platform, arrives with 4 stations installed, allows for modular expansion, fertilizer injection, pulse irrigation, propagation and misting schedules. Along with the freedom to program valves to your specific needs: from 1 second to 24 hours.
- Program valve runtime from 1 second to 24 hours
- Operate up to 4 valves at one time
- Manage 2 Fertilizer pumps
- Wireless Valve Remote Control with 1,000 ft. range
- Modular expansion: 4, 8, 12, and 16 valves
The Evolution® AG Controller’s user interface was developed with the growers needs in mind. Shortcut buttons provide quick access to basic functions while the advanced menu appears on a backlit graphics display that navigates similar to many modern consumer electronic devices.
The Next Level of Agriculture:
The Evolution® AG Controller was designed to easily automate agricultural irrigation in a simple, straightforward way. Open and close irrigation and fertigation valves reliably, in farming conditions, 24/7.
Easy to Program & Operate:
- Program any valve from 1 second to 24 hours
- Easy manual runtime for water and fertilizer on any valve or schedule
- Simple interface and familiar terminology
Two Fertilizer Programs:
- Simple to program
- Set delay time (to allow system filling and soil pre-wet)
- Set fertilizer pump runtime
The Next Level of Horticulture:
The Evolution® AG Controller was engineered to specifically address the needs of horticulture growers. Simple to program, it can water, mist, or both, in seconds, minutes, or hours. The Evolution® AG was also designed for remote control so you don’t have to run back to the controller just to change a valve.
- Propagation & Watering With One Controller
- Propagation / Misting Schedules
- Program the valve runtime and delay time in seconds, minutes, or hours
- Run up to 3 different schedules in different time window
- Programming Freedom
- Program any valve in seconds, minutes or hours
- Easy manual runtime for water and fertilizer–any zone or schedule
Easy Fertilizing Programing:
The Evolution® AG was developed to meet the needs of growers and is built to automate your watering and fertilizer injection tasks in a simple, and straight forward way.
- Fertilize with every watering, or select specific days
- Assign up to two fertilizer pumps to each valve
- Fertilizer pumps are prevented from operating when no watering valve is operating
Pulse Irrigation can be useful in:
- High clay soils where runoff occurs before the desired amount of irrigation has been applied
- Sandy soils where irrigation loss to deep percolation occurs before the desired amount of irrigation has been applied
- Subsurface Drip Irrigation (SDI) where the goal is to push water up to the surface for germination for plant establishment, or to maximize the wetted soil volume
- Container grown nursery stock, or hanging baskets, where excessive drainage can be wasteful or messy.
Misting and Propagation:
Built To promote growth & control, the Evolution® AG controller makes it extremely simple to create a misting schedule with a few easy steps.
- Select Schedule Type: Looping
- Select Schedule Start Time
- Select Schedule End Time
- Select Valves To Run
- Select Runtime
- Select Delay
- Runtime range from 1 second to 24 hours
- 3 Programs
- 4 Start Times
- One button toggle between English and Spanish
- Press one button to skip current valve
- Schedule Options: Weekly, Interval, or Looping
- Non-volatile memory
- doesn’t require batteries; holds program up to 5 years
- Firmware upgrade by USB
- Program save/transfer by USB
- Advanced Functions separated from Everyday Functions
- Powerful Diagnostics built in:
- Zone test measures and displays current draw of solenoid, and identifies short, over current, and open conditions.
- Automatic short detection for circuit protection and faster, more efficient troubleshooting
- Flexible Master valve programming
- Programmable well-recovery delay from 10 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Timed WATER OFF from one to fourteen days
- Adjust schedules +/- by %
Full Toro Support for programming questions: Please Call (877) 345-8676 or email tech.Support@toro.com