Toro Blue Stripe PC Dripline (.620" ID x .710"OD)
With over 30 years of emitter design, Toro has made tremendous advances in emitter technology. Blueline® PC premium pressure compensating dripline is the result, providing greater resistance to plugging, unmatched durability, and superior flow accuracy. Toro Blueline® PC premium pressure compensating dripline is the top choice for permanent crop applications, above ground, below ground, or hanging on a wire.
- Tubing Size.620" ID x .710"OD
- Nominal Flow Rate: 1.0 GPH per emitter
- Emitter Spacing: 12"
- Roll Length: 500'
The Latest Technology - The exclusive Toro flow path technology is the result of 30 years of emitter design in combination with the latest in computer aided design.
Unmatched Uniformity - Flow path technology uses a shark tooth design providing a fully turbulent flow path that is independent from the wall of the tubing
Self Flushing Diaphragm - Patented new design flushes during operation and shutdown, further resisting clogging and providing longer life for your system
- New anti-siphon feature reduces susceptibility to back siphoning
- Laser drilled outlets are created using precision laser technology
- Blue Stripe® of Quality allows for easy identification of emitters during installation and operation
- Fully pressure compensating from 10 to 60 PSI
- Low profile emitter reduces friction loss
- Excellent uniformity in applications with longer lengths of run and undulating terrain