TOP 12 Outlet Dripper Manifold by DIG
DIG's new TOP 12 outlet drip manifold has 1/2" FPT (female pipe thread) connection for easily converting a 1/2" sprinkler riser to drip irrigation. Delivering water directly to the plant through drip irrigation saves water by eliminating run-off and inefficiency from evaporation and wind drift. When purchased with the pressure compensating drip emitters installed, these will perform extremely accurate over a wide range of operating pressures -- 10 - 80 PSI. If you purchase just the manifold with no drippers (TOP-000) you will not have any regulated flow control, but these can be used with a variety of spray sticks, spray jets or micro-sprinklers. This application will require using the converter barb and 1/4" tubing. All other units come with 12 built-in individually pressure compensating drip emitters.
Please Note: The manifold outlets are compatible with 1/8" (.187" OD) vinyl micro-tubing, as it comes. If you wish to use 1/4" vinyl micro-tubing you will need to use barbed adapters for 1/4" tubing (sold separately). Any unused outlets can be closed off with a cap in place of the nozzle. Caps are sold separately, see link below in the accessory list.
- Available flow rates: .6, 1, 2 and 3.3 GPH or "blank" no emitters
- Emitters are self-flushing to minimize clogging
- Individual emitters are interchangeable so you can customize flow rates from each outlet in the same manifold
- Operating pressure range: 15-50 PSI
- Body and cover are made of high impact plastic to withstand the harshest conditions
- Can be installed above grade or below grade in a 6" emitter box