3/4" Drip Zone Control Assembly
3/4" Drip Zone Assembly with 24VAC valve designed for drip systems connects to most 24 volt irrigation controllers to turn your irrigation system on and off automatically. For cleaning the water and reducing the pressure of the system, a 3/4" heavy duty filter with 155 mesh screen and a 25 PSI pressure regulator are included. Also included is a 3/4" swivel adapter with compression connection for poly tubing or dripline with outside dimension (OD) of 0.700".
- The 24VAC high-flow-with-low-pressure-loss valve has internal bleed for manual ON/OFF is compatible with all 24-volt controllers and timers
- Operates at very low flow from less than 1 gallon per minute up to 12 gallons per minute
- The 24VAC valve’s rugged, reinforced diaphragm provides reliable operation even with contaminated water
- Includes heavy duty 155 mesh screen filters with large filtration area and low friction loss for long intervals between cleaning
- The screen filter has excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Easy maintenance; the screen can be removed from the filter for easy cleaning
- The 25 PSI preset pressure regulator reduces incoming water pressure to the ideal working pressure for a drip irrigation system
- High-strength construction of durable non-corrosive plastic materials
- Compact design to fit smaller valve box
- 3/4” FPT 24VAC in-line valve with manual bleed
- 3/4” MPT 155 mesh screen filter with 3/4” cap
- 3/4” FNPT x MPT 25 PSI preset pressure regulator
- 3/4” FPT swivel adapter with .700" compression tubing connection
Please note: This valve assembly does not provide backflow prevention. Please consult your local codes for specifics in your area.