Tempo Pop-Up Valve with 4" Elbow Green and Adapter
Pop-Up Relief Valve with Adapter, commonly known as a Pop-Up Drainage Emitter, is normally closed until there is a build-up of hydrostatic pressure in the drainage system. When the drainage pipes fill and build up slight pressure, the cover rises to allow the excess water to escape. Once the water is dispersed and the pressure drops, a stainless steel spring automatically retracts and the cover is closed to a flush position.
The flush design of the product allows it to blend into the landscape and surrounding area. The Pop-Up body is manufactured from structurally foamed High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with a UV inhibitor to reduce sun damage, while the Elbow is manufactured from PVC and the Adapter from High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS). Installation is typically at the discharge end of your drain pipe. Easily connects to 3" & 4" Sewer & Drain Pipe, 3" & 4" Corrugated Pipe and 3" & 4" Triple Wall Pipe.
- UV stabilized to protect from sun degradation
- Cover rises 1/2" to discharge excess water in system
- PVC elbow comes with a pre-drilled hole to drain excess water
- Spring automatically retracts cover to flush position after excess water is discharged
- Can be used in both vertical and horizontal position
- Made in the USA