Swing joint assembly with one Marlex connector
A Swing Joint Assembly (also called a swivel joint) is used to connect a sprinkler head to the irrigation system while providing impact protection and easy adjustments. Makes a flexible connection from lateral pipe to sprinkler, with a marlex street ell at one end of assembly providing maximum flexibility and ease of installation.
- Flexible for easy installation of sprinkler to grade
- Marlex leak proof connections require no teflon tape
- Retains flexibility so pipe/riser does not break if sprinkler head is run over or stepped on
- Operating Pressure: 0 - 80 PSI
- Temperature Range: 32° F - 110° F