EVO100 Waterproof digital hose end timer.
DIG’s EVO100 ambient light (solar) powered Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) is the most innovative in our new generation of premium automatic controllers and timers. Completely waterproof, the EVO100 is a DC timer with built-in solenoid and high flow diaphragm valve for reliable operation in all conditions.
Easily connected to most outdoor faucets, the EVO100 Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) uses the latest and most efficient technology, including DIG’s patented, time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by surrounding ambient light (solar). This efficient energy system provides the power for the timer to function at any time, night or day, and in any weather with no direct sunlight required after it is charged.
The EVO100 features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and simple, icon-based programming with weekly or cyclical programs, four start times per day, durations of up to six hours, program delay of up to 99 days, program off, manual operation, and a sensor wire connection to accept a rain sensor.
- Powered by a patented time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by ambient light (solar)
- Operating pressure: 10 to 100 PSI (.7 to 6.8 bar)
- Flow range: .1 to 8 GPM (.38 to 30 L/H
- Easy to install and program
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times per day
- Seven buttons and an integrated large, high resolution screen
- Easy to read LCD display with an AM/PM clock and icon-based programming for easy navigation
- Blinking notification on days the hose end timer is active
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Non-volatile memory retains program integrity (excluding time)
- Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the manual program button
- Quick release faucet swivel adapter for easy programming, installation and removal.
- One button program off for easy irrigation suspension
- Energy conservation feature automatically turns the hose end timer screen off after fifteen minutes
- Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available)
- Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation
- High flow diaphragm valve with DC solenoid available in 3/4" FHT inlet with screen and MHT outlet, or BSP thread
- Easy rain sensor installation through external wire
- Waterproof construction ensures reliable operation in harsh environments
- Environmentally friendly and energy independent; utilizes RoHS compliant components
- Three year warranty