Senninger Upright Mister
The Senninger Mister is a low volume misting head designed for use in propagation and greenhouse or nursery applications. The mister has a built-in check valve for precise opening and closing. This provides consistent watering across the zone, making them ideal for short cycle watering and high uniformity. Recommended spacing is 2 - 4 feet for heads and laterals at 12 inches above plants. Single row spacing is recommended at 2 - 3.5 feet apart for optimal coverage.
- Bridgeless design for an uninterrupted 360° distribution pattern
- This model has 1/2" Male NPT threads
- Filtration: 140 mesh
- Color-coded nozzles for easy size identification. Warranted to maintain correct orifice size for five years
- Two-year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
- Convenient easy cleaning, no tool needed. Simply use your thumb and forefinger to pinch together the nozzle ears on each side of the retainer and nozzle until the nozzle retainer releases
Please Note: Images do not depict actual items according to color.