Senninger UP3 i-Wob2
Senninger's i-Wob just got better! Introducing the newly re-designed i-Wob2 - now backed by a three-year warranty on materials, workmanship, and performance. Wobbler® technology is the rotation of a grooved deflector coupled with wobbling action that provides the most uniform water application. Wobbler sprinklers distribute droplets with lower application intensity over a large area of coverage at low pressures. All the same great features of the original iWob with a new protective shield with built in storage for two additional UP3 nozzles and a more durable wear surface for longer life. Your choice of four different models available based on the desired trajectory and droplet size. Pair with the UP3 nozzle(s) to match your application needs. Nozzles are easy to change, just pinch and pull, without having to remove sprinkler from the drop assembly. UP3 nozzles are sold separately.
- Low pressure operation - 10 to 15 PSI
- 3/4" MPT (male pipe thread) inlet connection
- Optional below-the-nozzle weight placement eliminates the need for heavier conventional drop weights
- Compatible with UPC3 nozzles #6 - #26 (see specifications for details)
- Shield protects the wear surface from harsh effects of water over-spray and sand or grit that can damage the sprinkler
Please Note: Images depicting sprinkler with nozzles are for display purposes only. The image shows storage of two extra nozzles right on the sprinkler for quick change out in the field. Nozzles are not included. Please see the Senninger UP3 nozzle selection linked below.