Senninger Low Flow 3/4" FPT Pressure Regulator
The low flow PRL pressure regulator is ideal for drip irrigation and solid set application which often have lower flow rates. Also can be used in pivot and mechanical move applications where a PRL is used at each applicator. This pressure regulator is a 3/4" FPT inlet X 3/4" FPT outlet.
Please Note: The pressure regulator shall maintain the predetermined operating pressure provided that the inlet pressure is at least 5 PSI above the expected outlet pressure, but not exceeding the maximum inlet pressure.
- 100% pressure tested, to ensure quality and performance
- Very low hysteresis and friction losses
- Can be installed above or below ground
- Patented tamper-proof design
- No external metal parts for excellent corrosion resistance
- 2 year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
|Special note: This pressure regulator is not designed to operate under static (constant) pressure. It must be installed after any valves or timers to operate correctly. Using this item under static pressure will eventually weaken the internal spring and cause the regulator to fail.|