Senninger Inverted Mini-Wobbler
Senninger Inverted Mini-Wobblers provide immediate and consistent coverage over large diameter areas. Mini-Wobblers employ a unique off-center rotary action that provides an extremely uniform distribution pattern over a large area. Their gentle rain-like pattern has very low evaporative loss and is effective for frost protection and salt leaching. Mini-wobblers are extremely durable with only one moving part. They are constructed entirely of engineering grade thermoplastics for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Connection: 1/2” male NPT
- Color-coded nozzles for easy size identification
- Ideal for tunnels with wall heights of 5' or more
- Multi-level Throw: 0° (blue deflector)
- Stream Height: 0.5' to 1.5' above nozzle based on pressure and nozzle size