RainBird WR2 Wireless Rain/Freeze Sensor Combo
RainBird designed the WR2 Wireless Rain/Freeze Sensor with user-friendliness in mind. This sensor will save time - installation and programming is easier; and money - exceptional responsiveness to rain and freezing temperatures thus improving your system performance. You choose your own rainfall settings and can save up to 35% on water usage while still maintaining a beautiful, lush landscape. Designed for one person installation with a versatile mounting bracket for gutter mount or vertical surface mounting such as a fence or wall. All settings are displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen, so you can see signal strength, rain and temperature set points, monitor battery life and more at a glance. Dual antennas reduce signal interference from radios, mobile phones, and power lines.
- Wireless rain sensor shuts off irrigation when it rains
- Freeze sensor shuts off irrigation when temperature drops below set point
- Intuitive, icon-driven interface for easy programming
- Enhanced antenna array provides superior signal reliability that overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions
- Simple battery replacement requires no tools and no need to disassemble the sensor
- Easy to install self-leveling sensor bracket mounts to flat surfaces or rain gutters
- Suitable for use with Rain Bird and competitor standard 24VAC irrigation controllers
- Adjustable rainfall settings from 1/8" to 1/2"
- Adjustable low temperature settings from 33°F to 41°F
NOTE: Not compatible with Rain Bird ESP-SMT, ESP-SMTe, SST600s or SST1200s smart controllers.