RainBird Rotary Nozzles
Rotary Nozzles provide unsurpassed design flexibility and highly efficient water distribution from 13' to 24'. Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles help reduce water waste and make it easier to design systems. The Rotary Nozzle is a truly remarkable innovation with a low precipitation rate, highly uniform distribution, and increased radius range. All in a nozzle which fits on a Rain Bird spray head.
- Low precipitation rate – 0.60" per hour – reduces run-off and erosion
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range
- Matched precipitation rate across radii and pattern simplify the design process.
- With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, Rotary Nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost
- Maintains highly efficient performance throughout the 20-55 PSI pressure range, with no misting or fogging at high pressures
- Stainless steel radius reduction screw allows reduction down to 13' on the R13-18 and to 17' on the R17-24 to accommodate varying landscape needs
- Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles offer color-coded top plugs to help you quickly identify the arc/pattern
- Color Coded Radius Adjustment for Easy Identification