RainBird Low Flow Control Zone Kit
RainBird's reliable Low Flow Control Zone Kit includes a low flow valve and a filter/pressure regulator in one. This reduced size, with only two components, means that you can fit more Control Zone Kits in one valve box, saving time and money.
In a low flow application, in order to supply 30 PSI outlet pressure, additional pressure is needed at the inlet as there is some pressure loss from water flowing through the components. The amount of pressure loss is dependent on the flowrate (see chart below).
- Ideal for residential and small commercial applications
- Simple 2-component kit is easily installed and maintained
- Filtration: 200 mesh (75 micron) stainless steel screen
- Regulated Pressure: 30 PSI
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed
- Valve Inlet Connection: 3/4" FPT
- Filter/Pressure Regulator Outlet Connection: 3/4" MPT
Inlet Pressure Required to Supply 30 PSI Regulation:
|Flow in GPM||0.2||1.0||3.0||5.0|
|Inlet Pressure Required (PSI)||34.4||36.1||38.1||43.4|