RainBird ESP-TM2 Controller
The ESP-TM2 Controller from RainBird is a great choice for standard residential use. Great water saving features are so easy to use, RainBird says you'll actually use them. This unit has the flexibility of 3 programs and 4 start times available per program, so you can tailor your watering schedule to your landscape needs. Available in multiple station models and is suitable for indoor and outdoor installation. New large back-lit LCD display for improved visibility in low-light and direct sunlight conditions.
Plus, the ESP-TM2 Controller is wifi compatible by simply installing the LNK-WiFi Module (sold separately). This allows you to access, operate, and monitor the irrigation system from anywhere using your smart device and RainBird App.
- Simple to Program with just 3 steps
- 3 available programs (A, B, C) with up to 4 start times for each program
- Simple one-touch manual watering
- Station Run Time: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Delay Watering up to 14 days and automatically resume watering after the set delay has elapsed
- Bypass Rain Sensor for any station gives you the ability to customize which stations react to a rain sensor
- Set Permanent Days Off per program to ensure watering never occurs on days when maintenance crews are on site (or for odd/even and cyclic schedules)
- Seasonal Adjust by program allows you to easily reduce or increase watering by program (5% to 200%)
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Nonvolatile storage memory
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker
- Remote accessory port for Rain Bird approved accessory devices