RainBird DV/DVF Series Inline Plastic Residential Irrigation Valve
The RainBird name is well know in the irrigation industry as a leading manufacturer of the highest quality valves. The DV/DVF valves are great for low flow applications, such as, landscape drip irrigation. Although, for flows below 3 GPM, RainBird recommends using a 200 mesh filter upstream of the valves. RainBird valves are compatible with any standard sprinkler controller. RainBird does not recommend using the DV/DVF valves in a two wire system set-up.
- Double-filtered pilot-flow design for maximum reliability
- Buna-N diaphragm for long life
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
- Energy-efficient, encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and self-cleaning 90-mesh (200 micron) solenoid filter
- 1.25" stainless steel phillips head screws
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers
- Unique, easy-to-turn patented pressure assisted flow control mechanism on DVF models only
Please Note: Most inline irrigation valves have a directional flow arrow on or near the outlet port or side of the valve body. Make sure you install in the proper direction, arrow pointing downstream with the flow of the water. For standard flow valves the solenoid is most often located on the downstream side or outflow side of the valve. See the images for examples of arrow locations. You can right click on the image and select open in new tab for a larger view.