RainBird 8005 Series Rotor Pop-Up Sprinkler
The 8005 Series rotors are tough enough to withstand the harshest conditions in commercial applications. The non strippable drive and brass reinforced nozzle turret shaft protect the rotor from vandalism frequent in commercial or public areas. The water lubricated gear drive rotors are designed and tested for long term quality and reliability, along with the 80' radius, make this rotor the number one choice for parks, sport fields and other large commercial areas.
- RainBird's Memory Arc returns the rotor to its original arc setting
- Full and part circle operation in one unit to reduce inventory requirements
- Easy wet or dry arc adjustment with slotted screwdriver, through top of rotor, from 50° to 330° part-circle or 360° non-reversing full-circle
- Left and right side trips are adjustable for ease of installation
- Equipped with RainBird Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check device/riser to help prevent low head drainage
- Rain Curtain nozzles for optimal distribution and close-in watering resulting in superior uniformity
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools
- Heavy duty retract spring ensures positive pop-down every time
- Durable rubber cap
*Includes nozzle numbers: 10-Gray; 12-Beige; 14-Light Green; 16-Dark Brown; 18-Dark Blue.