Rain Bird LF2400 Long Range Low Flow Sprinkler
The super tough Rain Bird LF2400 Long Range Sprinkler is built to withstand the harsh conditions in agriculture applications. Designed to combine the advantages of an impact sprinkler with stream height flexibility that delivers precise, uniform and unrivaled water distribution.
- Weighted drive unit increases dwell time between stream interruptions to maximize throw distance
- Precision Jet (PJ) spoon directs water toward the field to prevent erosion at the riser base
- Deflector is made of engineered thermoplastic for wear resistance and dimensional stability and designed with break-up features to optimize uniformity
- Consistent performance in wide temperature range: ideal for cooling or frost protection
- Snap-in-place color-coded nozzles and deflectors for simple setup and easy field identification – no tools required