Pop-Up Drainage Emitter
Pop-Up Relief Valve
A pop-up water relief valve (also commonly known as a pop-up drainage emitter) is normally closed except when there is a build up of hydrostatic pressure.
As the drainage pipes fill and build up slight pressure, the cover rises to allow the excess water to escape. Once the water is discharged the pressure drops and a stainless steel spring automatically retracts the cover to it's closed flush position. The flush design of the product ensures that it blends well into the surrounding area. It is manufactured from a structurally foamed High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with a UV inhibitor to reduce sun damage. Typical application is at the discharge end of the drainage pipe. Can be installed in either a vertical or horizontal position. APU model fits either 3" or 4" sewer and drain hub fittings while the APU3 and APU4 models fit 3" and 4" sewer and drain pipe and triple wall pipe, respectively. APUP34 fits 3" and 4" triple wall pipe, corrugated pipe and sewer and drain pipe.
- Manufactured from structurally foamed High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- UV stabilized to protect from sun degradation.
- Cover rises 1/2" to discharge excess water in system.
- Spring automatically retracts cover to flush position after excess water is discharged.
- Fits 3" and 4" Sewer and Drain hub fittings.
- Can be used in both vertical and horizontal position.
- Made in the USA.
A drainage relief valve is typically used at the discharge end of drainage pipe. Can either be attached to 3" or 4" Sewer and Drain hub fittings for connection to the appropriate size of Sewer and Drain pipe.