Orbit PVC Cutter
Ratcheting jaws and a sharp steel blade allow you to cut pipe faster, cleaner and with less effort. Made of heavy duty aluminum and steel construction and depending on model purchased, it can easily cut through pipe up to one inch or up to two inches in diameter, leaving no burrs. The comfort grip rubber coated handles on some models help prevent your hands from slipping while cutting.
- Cut plastic pipe in various diameters depending on model purchased
- Heavy-duty aluminum and steel construction
- Ratcheting jaws reduce cutting effort
- Sharp, heat-treated, steel, replaceable blade
- Rubber covered handles on the 1" model
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including DEHP which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.