Netafim CoolNet Pro Fogger w/Check Valve
Perfect for propagation, The Netafim CoolNet Pro Fogger produces a finer droplet for quicker evaporation. This maintains a higher humidity level in your greenhouse which is necessary for propagation. Average droplet size is 65 microns at 60 PSI. Each of the four nozzles has a flow rate of 2 GPH. Minimal maintenance required with the recommended 140 mesh filtration. Available models come with a standard pressure check valve (purple) or a high pressure (orange) that ensure instant on/off of each fogger with no dripping or line drainage. Great for short cycling applications. See details of fogger opening and closing pressures below in the features.
- Produces a total flow rate of 8.1 GPH at 60 PSI
- Nozzles are removable for easy cleaning
- Standard check valve with purple pin opens at 28 PSI and closes at 13 PSI
- High pressure check valve with orange pin opens at 58 PSI and closes at 26 PSI
- Check valve ensures instant on/off and prevents line drainage
*Please Note: This item is the fogger head with check valve. The Hanging Assembly with stabilizer weight is sold separately and is available in several lengths to fits most needs.