Netafim Angle Barbed Stake
The Netafim Angle Barbed Stake is comparable with Drip Arrow Sticks. It it meant to be used with 1/8" micro-tubing. The barb area has a notch or groove that allows the water to flow through the connected tubing out to the stake and down into the potted plant.
- Attach a dripper of your choosing to the 1/2" or larger poly tubing. Make sure the drip outlet is compatible with 1/8" (0.125" ID) tubing or a dripper manifold.
- Connect the 1/8" (0.125" ID) tubing to the dripper outlet or manifold.
- Cut the 1/8" (0.125" ID) tubing to the desire length to reach the pot or plant.
- Push the tubing over the barbed end of the Angle Barbed Stake.
- Secure stake in ground or pot near the plant.