Munro Submersible Sump 1/7 hp
Munro's high quality standards and superior design make this 1/7 HP submersible sump pump an excellent value. Designed for continuous or intermittent operation. Munro designed the flow path to cross over the motor housing reducing the heat generated by the motor resulting in longer life. Munro pumps use lower amps while providing higher flow than many competitor models, thus saving power and money. Constructed with an abrasion resistant shaft seal protecting the motor and a durable corrosion resistant AAS plastic outer case. Additional details found in manufacturer specification sheet linked above on our website.
- Low water friendly, does not need to be fully submerged
- Temperature safety switch for auto shutdown to avoid overheating if it runs dry
- Self lubricating carbon ceramic seal provides maximum motor protection
- Semi-Open vortex impeller reduces clogging, increases efficiency and provides high flow levels
- Magnetic liquid level control is ideal for smaller spaces where a float ball may not have space to function
- Weep hole to dispel air from case to avoid air lock