This Battery Powered timer has a LCD display and 3/4" FPT fitting on both ends.
Great for Residential and light commercial use. The controller can be installed directly to a PVC pipe using a threaded PVC male adapter or directly to a faucet or hose bib using a hose to pipe thread fittings, see installation instruction for details.
This controller is ideal for drip irrigation, soaker and sprinkler systems connected to a faucet or PVC pipe.
- Six buttons with large integrated liquid crystal display
- Operated by one high grade 9V alkaline battery
- Watering duration from one minute to twelve hours in one minute increments
- Frequency choices of 7 day weekly schedule or interval every 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours and every day to 30 days
- Easy to read AM/PM clock and program with the use of six buttons
- Four start times per day in a weekly mode
- Weather resistant
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual operation
- Choice of hose thread to pipe thread fitting included in the box
- Easy to use manual start/stop button via the controller
- Manual opening and closing via the orange manual lever
- Irrigation can be suspended via the controller to prevent unnecessary irrigation during rainy weather (rain mode)
- Low battery indicator to alert when battery is low
- Battery life is up to two years
- Emergency backup program of 5 minutes every 24 hours if no buttons are pressed in 10 minutes after battery installation
- Controller can be detached via 30" coiled cable for easy programming
- Controller Specifications:
- Controller and valve dimensions:4 1/4" W x 3-1/4" D x 6 1/4" H ( 11 cm W x 5.8 D x 15 cm H )
- Dry latching solenoid
- Power source: 9-volt DC (one 9-volt alkaline battery)
- Solenoid adapter thread: 3/4"
- Temperature range: 38 to 130 degree F
- Valve Specifications:
- 3/4 inch NPT with female inlet and outlet included
- Flow range: 1 to 28 gallons per minute
- Operating pressure: 10 to 120 psi (special note: this timer requires at least 10 psi to function, therefore it will not work with low pressure or gravity feed systems)
- Valve temperature: up to 180 degrees F
|Flow rate (GPM)|
- Controller Materials:
- Valve Materials: