MixRite TF-25 Series Fertilizer Injector
Mixrites are positive displacement water driven injectors. No electricity needed. There is constant concentration of additive no matter what pressure and flow, the solution is added in proportion to the water flow for accuracy. The TF model has adjustable injection rates.
The MixRite TF-25 Series injectors are intended for high water flow fertigation. Used for fertilizers, pesticides and other in-line additives. These are not designed for strong acids, alkalis, or solvents. The TF-25 model has 2" MPT inlet/outlet connections.
Higher flow rates, less friction loss and longer life than comparable models.
- Chemically resistant nylon reinforced fiberglass body
- Stainless steel springs for durability
- Easy to replace wear parts
- Operating Range: 14.7 PSI to 120 PSI
- Hose barbs with swivel for easy installation
- Flow rate from 9 – 110 GPM
- Includes pick-up/suction tubing with foot valve strainer
- TF-25 models include the leg stands
|Model||Pressure Range||Induction Ratio (1:)||Induction Percent (%)||Induction Oz/ Gal|
|TF25-001||14.7 - 120 PSI||1:100 - 1:1000||0.1 - 1 %||0.13 - 1.3|
|TF25-002||14.7 - 120 PSI||1:40 - 1:333||0.3 - 2.5 %||0.38 - 3.2|
|TF25-005||14.7 - 120 PSI||1:20 - 1:100||1 - 5 %||1.28 - 6.4|
*Model TF25.001 ON/OFF is designed for Chlorine & PAA use.