MixRite 500 Series Fertilizer Injector
500 Series Water Driven Injectors
The MixRite 500 Series are designed for water flow up to 11 gpm (2.5m3/hr) and will operate from .08 to 11 gpm (3-41 L per min.). The 500 series is available as a CW model with seals and components for mildly aggressive additives, CL models for corrosive materials, acids, alkalines and solvents and a PVDF model for the most aggressive additives.Chemically resistant nylon reinforce fiberglass body on all models (PVDF body for PVDF model)
- CW models feature stainless steel springs
- CL and PVDF models feature Hastelloy springs
- Chemical shutoff on 571, 573 and 575 units
- Easily replaceable wear parts
- Higher operating range from 2.9 PSI to 120 PSI
- Hose barbs with swivel for easy installation
- Injection from (.3% to 2%)
- Flow rate from 5.3 to 660 gallons per hour
- Includes 7 ft. 3/8″ inlet tubing with foot valve strainer
- Includes a free lip seal kit and a small container of silicone grease.
- Dimensions: 19 1/2″ high, 7″ wide
MixRite injectors are:
- A true hydraulically powered injector. No electricity is required.
- A true proportioning injector. Automatically adjusts the rate of injection to maintain the same fertilizer proportions.