Maverick 12-Zone Low Flow Sprinkler Converter Kit 2 Gph
If you have an area where you are currently using conventional sprinklers, or are installing a new sprinkler system, take a look at the areas to be watered. While large areas such as lawns are best watered by sprinklers, other areas such as shrubs, trees and planters could be better watered by drip irrigation.
The Maverick is easy to install, all parts are included. With this kit you can irrigate a minimum of 4 zones to a maximum of 12 zones with 2 GPH (Gallon per hour) per outlet at operating pressures from 8-80 PSI. The Maverick High Flow kit is ideal for planters, roses, shrubs, trees and ground cover.
The Maverick 12-zone drip head is designed to adapt to any 1/2" riser above or below ground. It may be incorporated into a new system, or used to convert an existing sprinkler to a 12-zone drip system without disturbing the flow of the other sprinklers on the line. The Maverick uses our extremely accurate pressure compensating nozzles ensuring equal flow over a wide pressure range, and is designed to operate for the same duration as the rest of your sprinkler system.
- 1-Maverick 12-zone drip head with 2 GPH per zone
- 8-caps to close any unused zones
- 12-tubing holder stakes
- 12- converter barbs
- 12-bug plugs
- 100' of 1/8" microtube
Features and Benefits :
- Saves up to 70% over conventional sprinklers
- Can be installed above ground or below grade in 6" irrigation box
- Micro tubing can be laid above ground or buried
- Automatic flushing with every cycle
- Can be used with 1/8" or 1/4" microtubing
- No pressure regulator needed
- Built-in filter