Male Pipe Thread Filter by Irritec
The MPT inlet/outlet on this durable plastic filter allows for easy use in any irrigation system connecting to mainline piping or manifold systems. Like almost all drip irrigation components it is not rated for constant pressure and must be installed after any valves or timers. Filter body comes apart for easy cleaning of the filter screen and canister body has a removable 3/4" hose thread cap for quick flushing.
- Screen coverage area: 16 square inches
- Filter screen is replaceable (available in several mesh sizes, sold separately)
- Nominal Flow Rate: 13 - 22 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Pressure Loss: 2.9 - 8 PSI depending on flow rate (higher flow means higher pressure loss)
- Made from chemical resistant polypropylene
Note: This filter is not designed for constant pressure and must always be placed downstream of the timer or valve.
For assistance with selecting the best mesh or micron size to meet your filtration needs, see these helpful resources on the Drip Depot website.