K-Rain RPS75I Rotor
The RPS 75i rotor is designed with intelligent flow control, making this rotor great for any residential or light commercial application. The RPS75I has all of the great features and benefits of the RPS75 yet delivers even more! With all other rotors on the market, in order to reduce the radius and distance, the nozzle must be changed or the break-up screw engaged. These steps limit the maximum reduction to 25% and may cause uneven watering. With the RPS 75i, just a simple turn of the patented Flow Shut-Off, controls the distance and water flow proportionately up to 50%. The even water distribution the RPS 75i delivers, eliminates dry spots and provides better zone performance, while saving you water, making the RPS 75i the right rotor for every landscape! Now available with two nozzle style choices (Red or Green) see statistics below! The Nozzles, Red or Green, will only fit the rotor they came with and are not interchangeable!
- Intelligent Flow Technology
- Reduce Distance by Reducing flow rate
- Time Savings on Every Project, new or retrofit
- Rugged RPS Family Construction
- Conserves Water
- Superior Uniformity
- Fewer Zones Required
- Improved Hydraulics
- Inlet: 3/4" Female NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range from 40° to 360°
- Flow Range from .35 to 8.6 GPM
- Pressure Rating from 30 to 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate is .124 to 2.0 in./hr.
- Overall Height (Popped Down) only 7 3/8”
- Recommended Spacing is 25' to 45’
- Radius is 11' to 51'
|GREEN NOZZLE RACK|
|RED NOZZLE RACK|