K-Rain RPS75 ROTOR
One of the most cost-effective solutions in the market. The high quality RPS75 gear drive is durable and reliable, designed for basic residential and light commercial applications. Patented reversing mechanism assures continuous reverse and return. Includes a wide selection of 8 standard (25° trajectory) and 4 low angle (11° trajectory) nozzles providing even and efficient water distribution.
- Direct replacement for Hunter® PGP®
- Easy top adjustment – no training necessary
- Full and part circle rotation – provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to 360°
- Non-flushing wiper seal – prevents debris becoming trapped under the seal
- 3/4" FPT Inlet – replaces all standard rotors
- Ideal for low flow applications
- Durable rubber cover
*Each rotor order includes one K-Rain RPS75 Adjustment Tool. Additional sold separately.