K-Rain ProSeries 100 Male Fitting Valve
ProSeries 100 24VAC Valve with Male Fittings
K-Rain's new ProSeries 100 24VAC electric valves for residential or light commercial application are a great option for dirty water systems. The straight-through flow pattern reduces the risk of trapped debris causing leaks or failure and reduces pressure loss. Valves have both an internal bleed through the solenoid and external bleed screw for manual operation. This durable K-Rain valve is available in a variety of male connection styles to meet various needs.
- Connection Size: 1"
- Heavy duty, corrosion and UV resistant PVC construction for long life
- Tilt diaphragm/piston assembly allows for a straight flow path of the water increasing the flow rate while reducing friction loss
- Flow control option with removable handle delivers precise flow adjustment to the zone and allows you to remove the handle to prevent tampering (Except NFC)
- Captured plunger for easy removal of the solenoid without losing the internal plunger
- Self cleaning metering screen (50 mesh) means self-cleaning action during operation
- Solenoid: 24 VAC 60 Cycle
- Inrush Current: .43 Amps
- Holding Current: .25 Amps