K-Rain Pro EX 2.0 Wi-Fi Enabled Controller
The reliable K-Rain Pro Ex 2.0 Series Wi-Fi Enabled Controller offers the consumer a robust, feature-packed, intelligent, productivity enhancing tool! This professional grade WiFi enabled controller is a fantastic controller for all applications, from homeowners to irrigation contractors, facility managers or municipal grounds superintendents, and nurseries, vineyards or orchards. Some exceptional features included in the K-Rain Pro Ex 2.0 Controller are the Diagnostic Circuit Breaker which identifies and isolates stations with valve or wiring problems while allowing remaining programs to continue; Advanced Diagnostics providing visual and/or audible alerts when programming errors or other conditions have been detected and are preventing operation; Station Delay which allows additional time between stations or dual operation for everyday hydraulic issues like well recovery, slow closing valves and water hammer.
With a rain sensor installed, it allows programming of individual station(s) operation to be controlled by the sensor; a Global Override of active sensor(s) for all stations; Seasonal Adjustment setting allows you to conserve water with quick and easy global adjustment of watering times from 10-200%; Permanent day off allows you to set any day of the week, regardless of programming, as a non-watering day. With run times as little as 1 second to 6 hours for all stations, this controller can easily adapt to propagation and misting applications. Easy, flexible control, remotely from anywhere, via a smartphone, tablet or web browser. Simple installation and programming, sensible water management, free premium weather service with Weather IQ™ and free iOS/Android app.
- Pro EX 2.0 Wifi Enabled Modular Controller
- Wifi Hub
- Pre-installed RF Module and 4 Zone Module
- Large backlit LCD screen
- AM/PM or 24 Hour Clock Settings
- Flexible operation with manual or remote operation
- Three programs with up to four start times each
- System test allows a full system check of valve operation
- Manual start allows manual program operation at the push of a button
- Non-volatile memory saves program during power outages
- Requires 4 AAA batteries allow for remote programming and LCD viewing (batteries not included)