K-Rain Pro 150 Valve
The hard working K-Rain ProSeries 150 Valves are a great value for residential or light commercial applications. The wide array of features make this valve a popular choice among irrigation professionals. Including a removable metering pin and external bleed screw for manual operation and easy maintenance. The 1-1/2" and 2" models have the heavy duty Santoprene diaphragm and a removable inlet cap for easy conversion from globe to angle style.
- Heavy duty, corrosion and UV resistant PVC construction for increased life
- External bleed screw with removable metering pin for easy cleaning without disassembling the valve
- Manual external bleed screw provides easy manual operation in system start-up
- Manual internal bleed through solenoid provides easy manual operation without discharging water outside the valve
- Captured plunger allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger
- Flow control for precise flow adjustment and manual shut-off