Jain Spin Clean High Flow Filters
Jain's Spin Clean® Plastic Filters stay clean during operation. Unique design of the spin plates effectively keep debris moving across the screen element towards the basin, where it is collected and can be drained. In instances of lower flow or insufficient pressure differential please review the manual linked above for tips to solve these issues. Something as simple as changing the spin plate or cracking open the flush valve a tiny bit may solve your problems.
- Filters are durable and light weight, plus resistant to corrosion and injected chemicals
- Two piece threaded housing with O-ring seal for easy screen access and maintenance
- Strong stainless steel screen elements available in 150 and 200 mesh
- Vinyl screen collars prevent debris from by-passing filter area
- Available with ball valve for flushing debris basin
- Only 5-8 PSI pressure loss required across filter to ensure best self cleaning action
- Standard Spin Plate included:
- 3/4" & 1" filters - 2 hole spin plate
- 1 1/2" & 2" filters - 4 hole spin plate
Please Note: Valve handle color may vary.
For assistance with selecting the best mesh or micron size to meet your filtration needs, see these helpful resources on the Drip Depot website.