The weighted 4-way Cross Fogger is great for greenhouse climate control. Each fogger unit includes a section of micro tubing (per length selected) with a 1/4" barb to be connected to your mainline poly tubing. Foggers are frequently used for climate control (cooling and humidifying) in your greenhouse or for propagation/seed germination. This is a higher pressure fogger producing an average droplet size of 90 microns at 58 PSI.
- Nozzle: Orange 3.6 GPH each
- Nominal flow rate per fogger is 14.4 GPH
- Extra fine droplet size (90 microns @ 58 PSI)
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 60 PSI
- Includes LPD (Leakage Prevention Device) for simultaneous startup and shut-down of the system
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Recommended Filtration: 120 mesh