Irritec Zero Pressure Timer
The new Green Timer EVO from Irritec is a battery operated programmable timer that connects directly to the garden hose or spigot with an easy to use swivel fitting. Suitable for drip irrigation systems on patios, decks, and terraces. Plus, thanks to the mechanical ball valve, it works with little to no pressure, which makes it a great choice for gravity systems.
- Operates a single program
- Simple to program with two dial selectors
- Irrigation frequency: 1-2-3-4-6-8-12 hours or 1-2-3-7 days
- Irrigation duration: 1-3-5-10-15-20-30-60-90-120 minutes
- Manual start-up with On/Off selector
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery monitor light flashes indicating battery operation
- Standard female hose thread (FHT) inlet and male hose thread (MHT) outlet w/quick connect fitting
- Outdoor cold water use only
How It Works
Set Program: Turn the left dial to set your desired frequency, how often you want to water. Set the right dial to the duration, length of time, you want to water at each frequency interval.
Operation: This timer unit is not designed to turn on immediately when you set the parameters. Once all selections are made it will start at the next chosen cycle time. As an example, if you want to water twice a day for 20 minutes each, you will select 12 hours on the frequency (left) dial and choose the desired minutes of operation, 20 minutes, by turning the duration (right) dial to 20. The first watering cycle will happen 12 hours from this point and repeat every 12 hours until canceled or reset. If you want to water once a day, set the dials and the watering cycles will start the next day. If watering every two hours it will begin two hours from when you set the timer parameters.