Hydro-Rain HRV Series - Reverse Flow Valves
The HRV Series Valves from Hydro-Rain are built tough for long life. The durable PVC body and glass-filled polypropylene cap will hold up in the harshest environments. This reliability and long life make the HRV valve the perfect choice for residential and light commercial landscape and sprinkler systems. Hydro-Rain warrants the HRV valves series to be free of defects in material and workmanship for three years (parts replacement only).
- Reverse Flow Design means low stress on the diaphragm for longer life
- A self cleaning diaphragm filter (90 mesh) prevents clogging of the pilot hole
- Manual internal bleed provides easy ON/OFF at the valve
- Flow control helps prevent misting from the nozzles
- Spring captivated solenoid plunger
- Solenoid: 24 VAC 50/60 (Cycle/Sec)
- Inrush: .30 A at 60 HZ
- Holding: .19 A at 60 HZ
- Coil Resistance: 32 Ohms
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.