Hydro-Rain HRS 200 Commercial Spray Head w/ Flush Cap
In a world where only the tough survive, Hydro-Rain’s new HRS 200 is the toughest, most durable, spray head out there. The wide cap is constructed with more material than the nearest competitor, it has the largest wiper seal in the industry, and the body is made of ultra-strong ABS 709. The six and twelve inch models include a side inlet option also. Hands down, this is the heaviest duty product of its kind on the market today. The HRS 200 has proven it can take whatever you throw at it. Under the harshest conditions, it is long lasting and reliable. That means fewer replacements.
- Greater Strength - 47% more cap than the industries leading spray head brand
- Co-molded, TPR pressure-activated wiper seal - Minimizes flow-by with an industry leading seal and cleans debris from stem
- Two-piece ratchet stem mechanism - Makes lining up the spray pattern to match the landscape quick and easy
- Stainless steel retraction spring - Assures reliable retraction and durability
- Pre-installed Hydro-Rain® flush cap (this is not a nozzle) - Pull-tab design makes nozzle installation easy while directional flow path makes flushing quick and easy
- Three-year warranty - Hydro-Rain® ensures full quality performance for the warranty period or they will replace it.
- Overall Body Height:
- 4" Pop-Up: 6"
- 6" Pop-Up: 9-3/8"
- 12" Pop-Up: 16"
Please note: This is the spray body only. Nozzles sold separately (see accessories below).
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.