Hydro-Rain HRM 100 Manifold
HydroRain is truly "Built for Speed". The HRM 100 manifold components have a true 1" ID (inside diameter) and ultra smooth core to minimize friction and maximize flow. HRM 100 multi-outlet manifold components are tough, green - no glue or primers needed, and quicker and easier to put together than standard PVC manifolds. The buttress swivel connections with over-size O-rings are fast and allow more torque for a leakproof hand tightened seal. This will save installation time and money. Built to the highest industry specifications to ensure you’re getting watertight seals the first time, every time.
Do not use teflon tape, pipe dope or glue on buttress thread connections.
- No primers or glues needed, all connections are buttress thread swivel and MPT
- Buttress threads provide exceptionally high axial thrust so you can crank them hard and they have extremely low friction properties so that you can hand tighten the fittings fast and effortlessly
- Withstands surge pressure of 350 PSI and ambient temperature up to 120°F
- True 1" ID with ultra smooth core maximizes flow and minimizes friction loss
- Available in single outlet or multi-outlet models of two or three
- 3 Outlet: Length 10" x Width 2.5"
- 2 Outlet: Length 6.25" x Width 2.5"
- Single Outlet: Length 3" x Width 2.5"
Please Note: The unique 1" ID size make these HRM 100 fittings with buttress threads and swivels compatible with other HRM 100 manifold parts only. Blu-Lock and pipe thread connections will be noted in item descriptions.
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.