Hydro-Rain HRC 990 DC Controller
HRC 990 Battery Operated Controller
Once again, Hydro-Rain is setting a new standard in irrigation technology with battery powered controllers. The HRC 990 is designed for difficult situations where buried wires are not possible. This unit is enclosed in a watertight housing making it perfect for valve box installation. The HRC 990 is easily removed from the protective housing for out of the valve box programming. The HRC 990 is compatible with Hydro-Rain® HRB, HRJ, HRV and many other brands with proper adapters. Simply remove the 24VAC solenoid on the valves and install the HRC 990 DC solenoid. Can connect up to four DC valves, moisture sensor and even a solar power module (all sold separately).
- Unique watertight, plug in system requires no splicing or wire connectors
- Battery powered: 3 AA batteries (included)
- Programming flexibility with two independent programs
- Run time is 0-240 minutes (in 1-minute increments)
- 4 starts per day for each program
- Programming Schedule: Odd, even, or interval (1-32 days), or cycle by day (Monday through Sunday)
- Includes one DC Solenoid (additional sold separately)
- Universal - compatible with: Hydro-Rain® HRB, HRJ, HRV, Rain Bird® PEB, PESB, DV, Irritrol 205 Series, and more with proper adapters
- Water Budgeting saves money by allowing adjustment of 10%-200% in increments of 10%
- Rain Delay: Programmable from 24, 48 or 72 hours and resumes automatic watering when set time has elapsed
- IP-68 Rated: Withstands long periods of immersion 3' under water
Please Note: Do not leave immersed in water at freezing temperatures.
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.