Hydro-Rain HRA Series Anti- Siphon Valve
HRA Series with Anti-Siphon Valve is Hydro-Rain’s all-in-one valve. Anti-siphon valves keep your drinking water free from contaminants by restricting backflow. The HRA Series ASV is a tough but easy to use valve you can depend on for protecting your water source. The rugged design and construction includes a glass filled polypropylene lid for withstanding all weather conditions including the harsh heat of the sun. The HRA with anti-siphon valve meets IAPMO, ASSE, and CSA standards. Anti-Siphon valves must be installed at least 6" above the highest sprinkler or drip emitter in your system.
- Anti-siphon design keeps water downstream of the valve from siphoning back into the water source
- Double seal TPR diaphragm ensures years of reliable performance
- Stainless steel metering system ensures continual cleaning action every time the valve turns on or off
- Buna-N valve seat seal provides positive closure preventing leaks
- Flow control to precisely meet the needs of your system
- Manual internal bleed allows manual ON/OFF operation
- Compatible with HRC 990 battery powered controller for operating in remote locations
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.