Hydro-Rain 1/2" Drip-lock to 3/4" Female GHT
Hydro-Rain 1/2" Drip-lock x 3/4" FHT is used to attach your 1/2" tubing to any standard garden hose or outdoor faucet connection.Garden Hose Threads (GHT, FHT, MHT) are unique in that they make the water-tight seal with a flexible washer between the two connection pieces. Thread seal tape is not recommended since it can inhibit the full threading together of the pieces, thus not allowing a tight leak-proof seal. GHT are not compatible with NPT or IPT/IPS fittings commonly found in iron pipe or PVC water systems.
HydroRain has made drip irrigation even faster and easier with the Drip-Lock removable/reusable fittings for low pressure 1/2" poly tubing with .630" - .710 (16 - 18 mm) outside diameter tubing. The oversized seal and durable gripping teeth will hold almost any brand of half inch poly tubing and dripline.
- Fittings are releasable and reusable with the Drip-Lock® release collar
- Patented design requires no glue or tools for installation
- Low insertion force makes installation quick and easy
- Drip-Lock® technology ensures lower friction loss for better water efficiency
- Built tough fittings made from UV-resistant ABS, stainless steel and EPDM seals
- Burst pressure exceeds 100 PSI
- Operating pressure: 0-50 PSI