Hydro-Rain 1/2" Drip-Lock Elbow
HydroRain has made drip irrigation even faster and easier with the Drip-Lock removable/reusable fittings for low pressure 1/2" poly tubing with .630" - .710 (16 - 18 mm) outside diameter tubing. The oversized seal and durable gripping teeth will hold almost any brand of half inch poly tubing and dripline.
- Fittings are releasable and reusable with the Drip-Lock® release collar
- Patented design requires no glue or tools for installation
- Low insertion force makes installation quick and easy
- Drip-Lock® technology ensures lower friction loss for better water efficiency
- Built tough fittings made from UV-resistant ABS, stainless steel and EPDM seals
- Burst pressure exceeds 100 PSI
- Operating pressure: 0-50 PSI
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.