Hydro-Rain by Orbit HRS 200 Commercial Spray Head w/ Flush Cap
In a world where only the tough survive, Hydro-Rain’s new HRS 200 is the toughest, most durable, spray head out there. The wide cap is constructed with more material than the nearest competitor, it has the largest wiper seal in the industry, and the body is made of ultra-strong ABS 709. Hand’s down, this is the heaviest duty product of its kind on the market today. The HRS 200 has proven it can take whatever you throw at it. Under the harshest conditions, it is long lasting and reliable. That means fewer replacements.
Please note: This is the body only. Nozzles not included.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Greater Strength - 47% more cap than the industries leading spray head brand
- Co-molded, TPR pressure-activated wiper seal - Minimizes flow-by with an industry leading seal and cleans debris from stem
- Two-piece ratchet stem mechanism - Makes lining up the spray pattern to match the landscape quick and easy
- Stainless steel retraction spring - Assures reliable retraction and durability
- Constructed with high-impact ABS 709 - Stands up to the toughest elements for years of dependable performance
- Pre-installed Hydro-Rain® flush cap (this is not a nozzle) - Pull-tab design makes nozzle installation easy while directional flow path makes flushing quick and easy
- Top performance and full flexibility nozzles - Hydro-Rain® HRN 200 adjustable arc nozzles rotate 0°-360°
- Three-year warranty - Hydro-Rain® ensures full quality performance for the warranty period or they will replace it.