Hydro-Rain Blu-Lock Bullhead Tee
Blu-Lock Bullhead Tee Adapter
The Bullhead Tee adapter is used to run a lateral line of 1/2" Blu-Lock swing pipe from your larger 3/4" or 1" Blu-Lock tubing.
Blu-Lock® Fitting & Swing Pipe Adapters
Used to connect 3/4” and 1” BLU-LOCK® tubing with 1/2" Blu-Lock Swing Pipe.
Blu-Lock® by Hydro-Rain® is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world.
Hydro-Rain® offers a new and better way for sprinkler installation. Everything you do from the valve out, you can now do faster and easier with Blu-Lock. With the Blu-Lock system you don't need primer, glue or clamps.
* For non-constant pressure valve-out outdoor irrigation connections only.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: fittings made from UV-resistant ABS, stainless steel and EPDM seals are designed and tested to ensure toughness
- Patented Retaining System: stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection
- 3/4" and 1" fittings are releasable and reusable with the Blu-Lock® release tool or collar
- Patented Quick-Release Collar: 1/2" swing fittings feature quick-release mechanism that allows tool-free removal
- Outside Diameter (OD) Technology: unimpeded flow for 25 percent increase in flow versus traditional insert fittings
Blu-Lock® 1/2" Swing Pipe Fittings:
- Max working pressure: 80 PSI at 72°F
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 220 PSI
- Working Pressure: 10-80 PSI
Blu-Lock® ¾” Lateral Pipe Fittings:
- Max working pressure: 125 PSI at 72°F
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 250 PSI
- Working Pressure: 10-125 PSI
Blu-Lock® 1” Lateral Pipe Fittings:
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI at 72°F
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 350 PSI
- Working Pressure: 10-150 PSI
Please Note: Total compatibility of fittings, pipe, manifolds, valves, and saddles within the Blu-Lock family only. Not compatible with PVC or low pressure poly tubing.