Hunter XC-Hybrid Controller
Please Note: This Controller operates DC valves only! Please ensure your valves have a DC Latching solenoid. Controller is not defective, it just will not communicate with AC solenoid valves.
Don’t have power nearby, not a problem with Hunter's XC Hybrid Controller. This battery operated controller has all the same efficient water management features as the XC Controller but operates DC latching solenoids with battery power or solar energy (with optional solar panel kit). Can also be operated with a plug-in 24 VAC adapter for indoor installation. Available in 6 or 12 station models with plastic (indoor/outdoor) enclosure. This makes it a good choice for residential or commercial applications, such as parks, gardens, roadway medians or roundabouts.
Three Power options available:
- battery (as sold, requires six 1.5V AA alkaline batteries not included)
- solar (with Solar Panel Kit, sold separately)
- AC (with 120VAC/24V plug-in wall adapter, sold separately)
*All power methods still require DC latching solenoid valves.
- Operates DC latching solenoids (only) 9-11 VDC
- Easy Retrieve Memory stores complete controller schedule in back-up memory
- Easy 'One Touch' manual start operation
- Simple rain sensor bypass operation
- Programmable rain delay option
- Station delay feature allows time for slow closing valves or pressure tank recharge
- Seasonal adjustment using a percentage scale to reduce run times
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating temperature: 0º F to 140º F
*Approvals : CE, UL, cUL, C-tick